Sunday, January 5, 2014

Wine Bottle Soap Dispenser

This year I am on a mission to reuse and save money. So that means I will hopefully be making a lot of projects from scraps, "trash", things you can find anywhere.

Everyone has seen the wine bottles with a bottle pouring spout on top. I made one for my dish soap, and oil bottles. The just are not practical for hand soap. Can you imagine having just touched raw meat and picking up the bottle to clean your hands. I wanted to make the dispenser somewhat match the dish soap.

I had one of those tiny wine bottles and an old soap dispenser. I had to do a little cutting with the dremel to remove a shoulder and make it fit properly.


It was a little loose fitting in the bottle so I added three little hot glue bumps.


Once the glue was dry I did a test fit and it worked perfectly. It fits snug, doesn't spin, and comes apart easy enough for refills.

- Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment