Sunday, February 7, 2016

Coffee Filter Flowers

So here is a craft that that I did when I was little.. coffee filter flowers. You start off with a coffee filter decorated however you like. Color it with markers, soak it in some watered down acrylics, leave it white... I painted mine with watercolors. 


Fold in half.


Roll that up.


Twist the tip.


Then just open it up and form the flowers.


You could stop right there. I wanted to put mine into a dollar store vase so I twisted some wire around them to form a "stem".


Then I repeated a whole bunch of times. It took about 15 for me to get a full vase. This is easy to do with kids as well. You can have them decorate the coffee filters and if they are old enough you can have them make the whole flower.


-Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment